- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350g Quorn Mince
- 450ml passata (1x 500g box)
- 150ml vegetable stock (1 cube)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried majoram
- 200g spaghetti (70g for 2 children)
- Put on water to boil while you prepare ingredients.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and fry the onion, carrot and garlic gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the passata, oregano, marjoram, stock and Quorn mince bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put the pasta in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
Optional: add 200g mushrooms
Based on https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3028703/quorn-spaghetti-bolognese