- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 90g carrots, diced
- 200g Quorn chicken pieces
- 250g basmati rice
- 650ml stock (2 cubes)
- 250ml passata
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- Prepare the chicken, stock, passata and sweetcorn in one bowl.
- Rinse the rice.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté the onion.
- Add the carrots and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove cover and cook for a further 5 minutes.
This is an adaptation of a recipe for One Pot Rice from Annabel Karmel’s “Feeding Your Baby & Toddler: The Complete Cookbook” and is a very quick risotto style dish.